CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Finders Keepers

When I got back to work on Monday I found a $20 bill on the ground outside the side door to the building. I make a decision to put the money in my drawer at work and wait the week to see if anyone mentions that they lost $20 (because believe me the people I work with would mention it!) or if a client calls and asks if it's been found. No one has talked about it and no one has called about it. So, come tomorrow this money becomes mine (or at least in my opinion it should). Finders Keepers, right?

And, who the heck ordered this freakish weather? Snow twice in one week? Good grief. Freakin' ground hog and being scared of his supid shadow. The weather is NOT like this in Ireland.

1 comments:

Jamie Burns said...

I agree about the $20...if nobody claimed it then you really don't have an option.

I'll call you when I get in town and see if we can get together!

And yay...I really should check that guy out. I mean Mike told us so many times so he must be good. Lol. Also, I officially have the 4th off from work so all is good for the show! Not that I wasn't already planning on skipping work.