Hello everyone. All 5 of you.
Everyone at my work is deathly ill. They have been for 2 weeks. Even my mother. I've somehow managed to not get sick. I think it has something to do with the weather as to why the illness is lingering everywhere. I bathe in antibacterial here at work about every 5 minutes. And if they cough in my vicinity I spray lysol in the air. I will not get sick. I will not get sick. I. will. not. get. sick. Does that work saying it 3 times like Beetlejuice?
This past weekend was fun. On Friday night we went to the Doublewide and saw a really fun band called The Room Sounds. The other 2 bands, eh. They are from some northern state and just moved to Frisco, Texas of all places. We talked with them for a bit. I hope we go see another show. They gave us a free sticker. I love free stuff! Afterwards we hit up Adairs for a late night grilled cheese and fries. It was crazy in there. On Saturday Deidre and I went to see the Charming Gardeners. The girl that sings in this band was great and I love the songs. Can't wait for a cd! It was over right before 10 so we went to City Tavern and met up with Robby and Matty to see Charlie Shafter. I'm not sure why I didn't notice it before, I think it was the hat the first time, but Charlie Shafter is CUTE! And I still love his music. And I was blowing up V's phone with all kinds of texts. Thanks for humoring me. I even managed to talk to him. Go me! On Sunday, Julie and Deidre and I went to see "Mary Poppins" and then walked around the Fair looking for the new fried foods. The musical was just as spectacular as it was in NYC. At the Fair we had a corny dog, fried peaches n cream, fried grilled cheese, fried cheesecake, and fried pecan pie. All very good. I think the fried cheese cake was my favorite. However, by 9 pm that night I had a stomach ache! Good grief. Good thing it's only once a year!
OH! We saw Oprah while we were there. She came in to the Embarcadero building and tried all the fried crap we were trying. She was filming a bit for her show the next day. The whole friday crew was with her. It was all very exciting....if you like that sorta thing.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious
Posted by Dawn Renee at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment