- this is my final week of dance. the only day i don't have dance this week is friday. saturday I will be stuck in a HS auditorium from 9 am until probably 10 pm.....followed by some kind of alcohol consumption asap.
- in 2 weeks (June 13th-June 19th) I leave for 1 glorious week in San Francisco, CA! vacation cannot get here soon enough!
- if I'm home in time June 19th my favorite Willy Braun and the rest of Reckless Kelly will be playing Hanks. sigh.
- June 20th I will take my favorite Jordan to see the Jonas Bros. don't make fun of me because I'm actually looking forward to it!
- June 21st--just bought my tickets for Randy & Wade acoustic at the Granada...**happy dance**
I FREAKIN' LOVE THE MONTH JUNE! ;) (not to mention one of my most favorite people in the world will be celebrating another birthday! **cough Deidre cough**)

0 comments:
Post a Comment