CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

GMA

So next Thursday, June 26th, my Mom and I will be VIP guests at Good Morning America thanks to someone my Mom petsits for. Apparently this person works with an account for ABC and rubs elbows with "the" people who can get you hard to find tickets for tv shows. But I ask you, who the heck wants to get up at the crack of dawn to go to some tv show on their vacation? Only I will do this for my mother. I'm sure it will be fun and it's definitely something I've never done before.

5 comments:

Sara said...

That's pretty exciting! Set your DVR so you can look for yourself on TV!

V said...

I'm jealous of you NYC trip. Are you going to any other shows? (tv/broadway/off-broadway)

Dawn Renee said...

Yes V, I'm seeing:

The Yankees play the Reds on sunday in BOX seats at Yankee Stadium!!:)

I'm seeing "Altar Boyz", "Young Frankenstein", and "Mary Poppins" (all musicals)

I just got a text from a friend who is in NYC right now and seeing Mary Poppins tonight that informed me that my tickets are front row. Score one for me! Who knew Row B would end up being row 1?!?!?!

Dawn Renee said...

oh and Sara...I haven't made it to the new century...I don't have DVR yet....but Deidre is going to record it for me :)

V said...

Those are some sought after tickets, any game at Yankee stadium this season. Take lots of pics. :)

I hear Young Frankenstein is great. I can't wait to hear about the rest of the shows.