CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dear Will Smith...

I absolutely freakin' love you and I have loved you ever since I was a teeneager listening to my cassette tape of "He's the DJ, I'm the Rapper" Take it from me, parents just don't understand was a motto for me. I mean, I was a teeneager after all and you were the coolest "rapper" I knew. Not to mention you had the coolest new TV show ever with that boy from Silver Spoons, who every chance he got did his little dance. I freakin' loved Alfonso, err Carlton depending on which show you're thinking about.

Ok, so why you ask am I writing to Will Smith. I recently saw an interview with him on some news show and fell in love with him again. He might be one of the coolest guys ever. I mean you have a guy who started off as a rapper who promised (I think his Mom) that he would never curse in his lyrics. And to this day he hasn't and has the awards to prove that his rapping style is liked. He had a hit TV show. He banks at the box office. And he's LIKEABLE. In my opinion Will Smith is someone I could be friends with. And his wife, Jada, seemed just as cool in the interview. And their kids, well I mean 2 beautiful people produced 2 beautiful and talented children. The daughter is apparenty in some upcoming film and the son was in his last movie. I think it might be against the law to have that perfect of a family. The reporter asked how is it that they maintain the ideal marriage in Hollywood. Jada says because when Will wants something he always gets it. Will Smith makes me happy. I think I might need to dust off my cassette tape and listen to it again....you know for old time sakes :)

Anyway, I promise I'm not writing a documentary and I'm actually surprised that I even remember that stuff about him, but I love him and that's that.

On to different stuff....this past weekend was fun. My friend Amy Jo had her baby and she might be one of the cutest babies ever. AND she looks exactly like her pretty Mom, so welcome to the world Brooklynn Rene! Friday Deidre and I went to see McClure. We picked Jake up on the way. It was great to see him, it had been too long! McClure was great as usual. Sick as a dog he still put on a good show and immediately exited the building to go lay down after the show. Poor guy. Saturday we went to see Reckless Kelly. My favorite part was getting to see Heather and V, whom I never got to say good bye to or hug again, but I'm over it now! And what can be said about RK other than WILLY BRAUN WAS FREAKIN' HOT and of course I wanted to lick him. However, they've gone all EYB on us and gotten a table and chairs to just sign autographs, so poo on them. I loved hearing "Lonely All The Time," "Wicked Twisted Road," and "7 nights in Eire." :)

2 comments:

De!dre said...

"They've gone all EYB on us". haha At least they don't have boxes on the stage to jump up on. David is so good, he doesn't need a box. Or a shiny silver guitar. "If he wasn't married, I'd be all over him!" I'm still grossed out!

Heather said...

I'm sorry I didn't get to hug you bye, we thought you guys were coming to Adair's. So, I just owe you an extra one next time I see you!