Well, my passport is here. Deidre and I have chosen some places to stay along our trek through South Ireland. I'm interested in knowing what "power showers" are and why it seems to be a selling point for some hotels/B&Bs. It is now 23 days until we leave. And I'm ready to start packing now!
My dance classes are going well so far this year. I was excited about having my own 4-5 year old class this year. I was nervous about it at first, but so far I'm loving it! I had met one of the little girls in my class at Walmart of all places and she was looking forward to being in my class. She didn't enjoy her dance class last year, so I knew I was in for a challenge. Well after the first class she went running out to her Mom exclaiming, "That was so much more fun that last year!" Her Mom also told me that after our encounter at Walmart that she went home and told her Dad that she met me and that I had the same color hair as her. Us red heads must stick together! So, needless to say, I'm having a good start to what I hope is an awesome dance year!
Is it bad of me to not care about a co-workers vacation? I mean so what you were gone 2 weeks to Florida and I DO NOT need a second by second replay of those 2 weeks. I think I know every detail of her vacation down to when they took potty breaks. Seriously, all i need is "my vacation was great, we went to Cape Canaveral and Disney World then we came home. The end." Simple enough right? However, I'm a nice person so I've listened to it, so you better bet your ass that she will hear ALL about my Ireland trip when I get back. haha paybacks are hell folks.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Status: Complete.
Posted by Dawn Renee at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ooohhh Florida. WOW.
Post a Comment