Well, this year will mark 15 years since I graduated from high school and 8 years since I graduated from college. I still have not been married. And I still have not had a child, since I would prefer still to follow the traditional way of having a family...you know...first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes something in a baby carriage...
Anyway, I have lots of things to be thankful for. One thing I am not thankful for is my bacterial bronchitis which kept me from spending the weekend south of here. Doesn't it figure when you make all the necessary arrangements with work and family and friends that you get sick. I have the people at work to be thanking for that. I did have a fabulous time on NYE with Deidre and Jamie and our favorite EYB. Mike was sick...but the show was great and I got to sing some sort of semblence to I Call The Tune into the microphone before "I sold James his pants" boy interrupted me so he could sing into the mic. Deidre and I left as soon as it was over in hopes to make it home before all the drunks were on the road. Except for that one time when we almost died on the 635 W ramp, we managed to make it home before the drivers were bad. Since then I had progressively gotten sicker and sicker until I finally went to the doctor on Friday. After I spent the weekend going from the bed to the couch to the bed again, I am feeling much better. So, yay for that.
My Mom got me possibly THE best X-Mas gift this year....a new alarm clock that I can wake up to my IPOD with. I have been enjoying being able to listen to my IPOD while I'm going to bed through it. I highly recommend getting one of these for your IPOD. I'm just saying....
This weekend has got me seeing some cute Braun boys on Friday and PS I love you with Deidre ending with a wedding shower on Sunday. Should be a nice weekend indeed......
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
2008
Posted by Dawn Renee at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you're feeling better, but wish you could have made the trip this weekend!
I can't wait for our excursions!
Post a Comment