CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick, BOOM!

First, I know I'm becoming OCD about this, but I am voting to ban cell phones from the work place. When your effing cell phone interferes with my job then I get pissed. And I was at that point yesterday. I REFUSE to do other people's jobs today as I will take that cell and shove it up your arse if it happens again. thank you.

Saturday night was one of the best nights in music EVER. I don't know how Deidre scored those seats, but good grief they were awesome! I will say it now, I LOVE MAROON 5. And not because of Adam Levine, but because of the whole show. It just ROCKED and that's really all I know to say! And The Hives, well I was checking out the record on ITunes and well I may just have to get that cd when I get paid in 2 days! Tick, Boom...I'm digging the song. Still on the fence about Kevin Michael....I listened to his myspace and well I wasn't really impressed. So, we'll see. But the girls 3 seats down from me obviously get him or at least pretended to know the words and whatever dance they had made up to the songs. haha I'm still laughing about his out of control JCoop hair.

Speaking of Coop...well speaking of Mike McClure actually I was reading his blog today on myspace. How is it that someone can ramble about the most odd things and still I just get it? And how is it that just thinking about him singing "9 to 5" makes me wish I had been there to hear it? Also, why is it that things always happen at shows when I'm not there? Like Coop showing up to do some songs with McClure? That would have totally made my year! Ok, well my night. The year isn't over yet, so I won't be so bold in saying that.

And speaking of boys, seems if I will call a certain boy who was texting me on Saturday night I would actually have a date. So why is that I haven't picked up the phone and done this? I'm having reservations about it. It's not that I don't want to, but I'm wondering if it's a road I want to go down again. Ugh, life, why do I make it so complicated.......

1 comments:

De!dre said...

Maroon 5 and The Hives were awesome!!! That was so much fun! Adam is hot, even with that "fucked up" haircut as he called it!